9.06.2012

Brothers

Over Labor Day weekend, while we were at the zoo, I took a picture of Liam with little Darby on his shoulders and I was taking it I started to realize that I have so many other pictures just like it.

100_5025

No matter where we go, whether it’s ice skating in Omaha, hiking in Wisconsin, decorating the Christmas tree or running a 5K, those two are like a gravitational pull. It never fails that somehow Liam always ends up carrying little Darby.

DSC_0207DSC_0051100_5523100_5027

I’ve shared most of these pictures before but I wanted to share them again because I think it portrays so well the love my family has for one another. No matter the age difference between these two they are best buds and that goes for all of us. My siblings are my best friends and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

100_5126

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!