10.20.2012

Blessings

retreat 9

This is a photo that I took at my Senior Class Retreat just a few days before graduation last year. Considering all that has been going on the past few weeks I thought it would be perfect to share.

If it weren’t for my incredibly faithful friends I don’t know that I would have made it through the weeks leading up to fall break. My grandpa has been in the hospital and it was a struggle for me to be away from home and my family as they dealt with everything.

I had a friend who turned to me in the middle of class and said, “I’m going to say a prayer for you” and right then she bowed her head to pray- in the middle of Psychology. A few days later as I was getting ready for bed a friend came over to see how I was doing. We sat in my room and he told me about different Bible verses to read that would help me through these difficult times. He reassured me that God would help me and my family through it all. How wonderful are they?? I can’t even begin to describe how much they mean to me.

It is times like this that I am reminded of how truly blessed and fortunate I am to be surrounded my such wonderful people. Thank you to everyone who has been a blessing in my life these past 19 years- I am thankful for each and every one of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!